Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 10, 2013

Toshiba REGZA 52RV530U 52-Inch Deals

By Ted W. Shokes (Bolingbrook, IL) -
This review is from: Toshiba REGZA 52RV530U 52-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV (Electronics)
OK. I've essentially written the same review on Amazon and a few other vendors selling this product. I "still" believe that it's a discontinued product because Toshiba is pushing it's 120 mghz product and has entered into a relationship with Sharp for future sets. This may well be a "good marriage". But from my perspective, I've had this set nearly two months now and have read the reviews and specs on it for several months previous to purchase. The price now (well under $ 2,000) is an EXCELLENT buy..."for now". The set is thin where it counts and HUGE where it counts! People literally stop talking when an HDTV channel is on when viewing this set. It's that good! No banding. No ghosting. No "blurring" with fast action (tennis, golf, hockey, you name it). Regular DVD replay is excellent and you have options to improve the picture quality of those DVDs, if you love movies! Standard TV is good and more than watchable. Just go to Best Buy or any other retail outlet and see any of the "Regza" Toshiba sets (which may soon be discontinued). They truly outshine all the competition ... Sony, Samsung, Sharp, Phillips, et.al. Then you can SEE for yourself. But if it were me, I'd buy this same set all over again. You're going to pay a lot more and get a lot less otherwise, if you pass up this Toshiba line.

 By Arthur J. Coombs (Beachwood, NJ USA) -
This review is from: Toshiba REGZA 52RV530U 52-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV (Electronics)
I recently purchased the REGZA 52RV530U LCD HDTV. I am very happy with the performance and picture. The screen size is manually adjustable which I really like. My Sharp Aquos adjusts automatically to the input it recieves. Overall the picture quality is excellent and I believe matches the higher price sets. Fast motion is in no way blurry and I can't see any blurring at all.

Beautiful set I would highly recommend.

By T. J. Taylor (Memphis, TN United States) -
This review is from: Toshiba REGZA 52RV530U 52-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV (Electronics)
I have owned this TV for a little over 2 years. It was a great TV while it worked. Recently the right 40% of the screen stopped working, with the image being replaced by a colorful kaleidoscope of vertical lines. After confirming that the problem was with the TV and not the cables or signal source, I looked on the Internet and was surprised to find how frequent this problem is with 52" Toshiba hdtvs of varying designations. What is also consistent among the many people who have had problems is the lack of support from Toshiba. I haven't bothered to try myself -- yet... I still might -- but it doesn't look good. Obviously, this specific TV isn't for sale any more, thank goodness, but if you're looking at reviews to get a sense of Toshiba's track record, please buy from a different manufacturer - one who builds products that last longer than their warranties and that they stand buy. Don't risk getting stuck with your very own Toshiba Lemon.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét