Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 10, 2013

Toshiba 40L5200U 40-Inch

By carol -
This review is from: Toshiba 32L2200U 32-Inch LED-lit 60Hz TV (Electronics)
This is a very nice tv, and I got it at a very good price. At first I didn't think the picture was very clear, but then I exchanged my old cable box for an HDTV cable box (free exchange at the cable company). Now the picture is amazingly bright and clear. I adjusted the color a bit, and it's perfect!

 By Keith P. -
This review is from: Toshiba 32L2200U 32-Inch LED-lit 60Hz TV (Electronics)
I bought this TV because I had a size limitation inside a cabinet. Most of the big named TV manufacture’s had a physically larger size that this Toshiba 32L2200U TV. Granted I was unsure of Toshiba brand but I was limited in my choices. I have been very satisfied in the operation and the picture quality. This TV even surprised me by automatically changing the input source from cable to video when my DVD player starts.
By MM (VERMONT, USA) -
This review is from: Toshiba 32L2200U 32-Inch LED-lit 60Hz TV (Electronics)
The only thing I don't like about this TV is that it takes a few seconds for the TV to turn on since hitting ON button. I don't know if that's a standard thing, but it's kind of annoying. Once it's on, it works great. Very light too

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét