Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 10, 2013

Toshiba 32AV500U 32-Inch Deals

By No-Nonsense Consumer (New York) -
This review is from: Toshiba 32AV500U 32-Inch 720p LCD HDTV (Electronics)
Wow. This has been a great experience. The picture is drop-dead beautiful. The sound quality is good too. Paying $679 is wonderful. TV was delivered within a few days. Super easy to plug in and play. Remote is logical. Couldn't be happier with this purchase. Strongly recommend getting an HDMI cable (under $10 now) since the box doesn't include video cables.
Help other custom

 By Mrs. Wilson (Pennsylvania) -
This review is from: Toshiba 32AV500U 32-Inch 720p LCD HDTV (Electronics)
Update to Review: Once in a while we turn on the tv and the sound comes on with no picture. Luckily when it's turned off and back on it usually comes on okay. Personally I don't think one brand is really better than the next for reliability purposes. The newer tv's just break easier. My suggestion is, if you plan on keeping a newly purchased tv for a long time, get a service agreement. I'm one of those people who NEVER buys a service agreement, but for tv's I would reconsider that.

Original Review: I looked at a lot of tv's before I bought this one. It had a picture closest to the top end tv's but a reasonable price. I bought it in a local store and was able to get the box in the back seat of my economy car and drive it home without a problem. I am SO impressed with the clarity of the Hi-Def picture, along with pretty good sound. The sleek black "frame" makes the picture look even better. This one is a no-brainer. I haven't owned it that long; if any issues arise, I will update my review. So far I am extremely impressed.
By Gordo "The Online Shopper" (Florida) -
This review is from: Toshiba 32AV500U 32-Inch 720p LCD HDTV (Electronics)
Just got this TV yesterday. Ordered from Amazon on Thursday and it arrived Monday. What service! The Hi Def channels are great clear crisp and bright. I did not connect the set to my HD cable box. The auto tune picked up 26 digital channels directly from cable. I don't think I'll bother with a cable box on this set unless I decide I would like to watch the encoded channels. SD is good and about what you would expect. Sound is good, perfect for a bedroom. The remote and menu set up is simple and intuitive
The price is very competitive and good value for the money. At this stage I am pleased with the purchase.
I would recommend this set to anyone looking for a 32 inch LCD TV at a reasonable price

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét