Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 10, 2013

Toshiba 52HM84 52-Inch Deals

By H. Brake "hbrake2" (Little Rock, AR United States) -
This review is from: Toshiba 52HM84 52-Inch HDTV-Ready Projection DLP TV (Electronics)
I researched televisions before buying the 52HM84. I compared DLP, LCD and Plasma. I decided on the DLP due to its size and picture quality. I had narrowed my research down to the Mitsubishi and the Toshiba - since these both us the HD2+ DLP chip. The Mitsubishi had a glare on the screen and the Toshiba didn't. The quality of the picture is outstanding. The technology to clean up messy analog signals is outstanding. I could not be happier with this purchase. I highly recommend a buyer to purchase the matching Toshiba ST5284 stand for the set. Together - the set is perfect! GOOD WORK TOSHIBA!

 By Y2KPony "Leif" (CA, USA) -
This review is from: Toshiba 52HM84 52-Inch HDTV-Ready Projection DLP TV (Electronics)
Before signing and accepting delivery of any Toshiba DLP, be sure to check the screen to make sure that the coating on the inside of the screen is uniform. On mine, there was a circle about 10" in diameter that you can see in certain lighting and even when the TV is off! It will appear lighter than the surrounding areas at times and can be annoying. I called Toshiba and had a service man come out and even though he acknowledged that this is common, Toshiba will not replace the screen. I would have given them a negative 10 if it were possible just because of their attitude. So, look at the screen VERY carefully before accepting or purchasing. If you see this problem, refuse to accept it. Or else just buy a Samsung or Mitsubishi DLP to avoid the problem I have.
By Anthony R. Ciliberti (East Meadow, NY United States) -
This review is from: Toshiba 62HM84 62-Inch HDTV-Ready Projection DLP TV (Electronics)
I have upgraded from a high def Toshiba 4:3 projection TV. I ordered this TV from BuyDig as they gave you 10 days in home in case something was wrong with the TV. Currently their price is the same here but with threshold free shipping and $99 White Glove service. Amazon will have you deal directly with the manufacturer in the event there is something wrong with the TV upon delivery. At first, I was a bit disappointed with the picture until the cable company came to bring a second HD box for the 4:3 TV thatI had moved to the bedroom from where the new TV was going. The cable Tech set the HD box to normal with 1080i and the picture was amazing. As good as any picture I had seen in the stores. Whether it was DLP or plasma. I am not using the DVI hookup rather I am using the High end composite cables. The unit is also hooked up to a home theater. I have the TV set up in the basement which has always been the TV room in the house. Im glad thats where it is as I was able to move the sofa back to a viewing distance of between 11 to 12 feet. Too close and its overwelming. If the TV had been in a normal size room I would have selected the 52" monitor. I had selected the Toshiba over the competition due to the higher end chip and my previous experience with Toshiba. In addition, in relation to the other DLP models it was less expensive with in my opinion a better picture. Finally, I purchased the matching stand from ABT electonics as they asked $289 which included $20 shipping. The matching stand is a must if you are spending the money on this TV. The only thing I will continue to reseach is getting a replacement lamp so when the day comes when that goes I can change it as the instructions to change it appear simple. Enjoy this set!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét