Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 10, 2013

Toshiba 24L4200U 24-Inch Deals

By Tim (Central Coast California) -
This review is from: Toshiba 24L4200U 24-Inch 1080p 60Hz LED TV (Black) (2012 Model) (Electronics)
This TV a great buy for use in the kids room, dorm room or kitchen. I say this because it is great for movies and games. The optional game mode can speed up the TVs processing which is great especially for any online games. The 1080p and LED lighting work well together to create great pictures and decent blacks and whites for a TV so low in price. The TV also has a Dynamic Picture Mode which helps clean up the picture and color when watching a movie of television show.
The sound on this TV is fine for small applications. Toshiba uses what they call "Audyssey Premium" to help the sound quality, and although I can't say that it makes the audio better, I can say that I have no negative comments about the sound and that is a big plus. The Audyssey Premium may really shine when hooked up to external speakers, but due to its small size I have no intentions of ever installing external speakers.
The only complaint I have with this unit is the auto dimming feature that is suppose to save energy and the life of the screen. It does not adjust the back light gracefully, so if the room lighting changes a noticeable jump up or down in screen brightness occurs. You then have to readjust your eyes to the screen which is kind of annoying. This feature is best turned off unless it is in a room without ambient light changes.
Overall this TV provides great picture and sound for a very reasonable price. Five Stars.

 By C.Farnham -
This review is from: Toshiba 24L4200U 24-Inch 1080p 60Hz LED TV (Black) (2012 Model) (Electronics)
My old SONY (trinatron) died and I made the choice to go to a new LED TV.

The TV arrived and I carried it to my bedroom with one hand. I wrestled the SONY to the floor, as it must have weighed over 50 pounds. In its place went the new set that is as light as a feather.

The set up was easy. It popped to life and what a beautiful picture! So sharp. I had thought I needed glasses with the old set but now everything is sharp and clear and easy to read. Sponge Bob is a whole new experience. What colors! The 1080P is the way to go!

The sound seems great to me. Maybe I'm not to fussy. I had read that others said the older model had bad sound.

The only little thing is it is hard to view from the side. It must be the LED thing.

I thought the 24" screen would be to small. I adjusted the picture size and I am happy.

By LEDTVSpree -
This review is from: Toshiba 24L4200U 24-Inch 1080p 60Hz LED TV (Black) (2012 Model) (Electronics)
I picked up this 24" Toshiba LED essentially as an impulse purchase to replace an old 17" Insignia in my bedroom. My wife and I are just not that picky when it comes to tv's in the bedroom. Actually, she's not, so I just bought something relatively small for a cheap price; I paid approx. $220.00 @ BestBuy. After reading some other posts I see I could have paid less, but as I said, this was totally an impulse purchase and I literally just picked it up on my way out of the store based on a quick, glancing view of the picture...and the price. Oh, and I quite literally mean "just picked up" because this thing is truly a lightweight. Well, long story short, I am incredibly satisfied with this television. I would consider the picture very good if it cost twice what I paid. The picture is just flat out good and very adjustable to individual tastes. I can't comment on sound; I have it connected to an old Bose 321 in the room which is still superior to most in-tv audio even on much more fancier LED's. And just as a sidenote, we just bought a Sony 55" XBR. Flagship series for Sony, with price to match. Amazing picture, though. I only mention that because before buying this Toshiba I did an incredible amount of research on LEDS, (ultimately we went with the Sony XBR because of an employee discount, not necessarily because it was the best 55" LED, but it's definitely close). So, basically, I don't know if I just got lucky with this Toshiba, or if all that research gave me some super human ability to spot a tv with a great picture at a great price. But whether it did or not, that's what I wound up with. So if you're looking for a new LED of a smaller size you should definitely check this model out. For the price, you don't get features like internet connectivity (but you could always just connect it to a blu-ray player that does get a lot of streaming services), but if you're really just concerned with a great picture at a great price give this Toshiba a long look.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét