Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 10, 2013

Toshiba 26AV502U 26-Inch Deals

By RIphoto (East Coast USA) -
This review is from: Toshiba 26AV502U 26-Inch 720p LCD HDTV (Electronics)
I just got this TV when Amazon dropped the price. I am very pleased with it, its a terrific value. The picture is amazing, its highly energy efficient costing only $1.14 a month to operate based on 6 hours viewing a day. Its an Energy Star TV. Sound is also good for what it is it has 2 X 5 watt speakers. I saw the other review here and am a little perplexed as I've found this TV to be a great value for a standard 26" LCD TV which is what it is. I'd highly recommend it.

 By Christopher R. Tinker (Baltimore MD)
This review is from: Toshiba 26AV502U 26-Inch 720p LCD HDTV (Electronics)
I purchased mine from best buy as I work at the store. I use it in my room so I can watch movies and stuff when my roommates are watching reality TV or something else stupid.

Either way,...

Pro's:
-Great sound considering the size of the speakers, I would compare this to Sony Tv's to be honest. Can not get as loud, but same quality.
-No glare at all. the matte finish diffuses all the light which is great.

Cons:
-Black level detail. In darker scenes/games you will lose much detail, but that is because of the matte finish. Its a trade-off for not having to deal with glare.
-No optical out, meaning if you have a cheap-o home theater in a box with only 1 optical input, you will be limited for surround sound.

The 5 star reasoning: The black level details are not up to par in my book. Maybe this is unfair because I sell TV's all day and see the best, but I think it could be better. Maybe not for the price though. Which is why I still gave it 5. I think the average user would never notice and would be very happy.
By Peter A. Stricker "Aerospace engineer" (Mississippi, USA) -

This review is from: Toshiba 26AV502U 26-Inch 720p LCD HDTV (Electronics)
I was surprised to see how great the picture looks, coupled with the extensive inputs/outputs, while the price was over 30% lower than other comparable models. The only negative is that the screen cannot be tilted and the vertical viewing angle is not very good.
Help other customers find the most he

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét