Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 10, 2013

Toshiba 39L1350U 39-Inch Deals

By Michael Cohen -
This review is from: Toshiba 32L1350U 32-Inch 720p 120Hz LED HDTV (Electronics)
We purchased this TV, after deciding that we weren't interested in having our "smart" TV built in. We have an Apple Smart TV, and can always consider upgrades to this (developing and fairly inexpensive) technology. Our Sony dvd player handles our streaming needs quite well; so, otherwise what we wanted was a quality TV with a beautiful picture, as well as enough inputs/outputs to give us flexibility with our needs.
This Toshiba (32L1350U) is truly a beautiful set - especially for the price! (I went ahead and took Amazon's credit card and received the $50 gift certificate - so that came off the price.) This TV has true stereo analog outputs (full size - not a single, mini-"headphone" jack, audio output), so you can easily go through a stereo receiver to quality speakers. Otherwise, 3 HDMI jacks (cable box, dvd player, etc.); as well as a PC port, and a USB, if you must use it as a computer monitor.
It has absolutely beautiful color definition, a small frame - so a maximum viewing area, and the built-in speakers are really quite good! We were happy that we could still get full analog stereo, output capability and all the features of a current HD television.

 By death gleamer (Los Angeles, CA) -
This review is from: Toshiba 39L1350U 39-Inch 1080p 120Hz LED HDTV (Electronics)
This Toshiba 39L1350U TV has lots of features.

Picture quality is good via HD/HDMI, 480i via standard cable not so good and overscan can occur. Native mode aka 1:1 pixel is great, for 720 plus signals or hdmi. No program ratio mode. Color accuracy is above average. Brightness ability is good. Black ability is below average. HDMI sound level is low.

Digital comb/mpeg filter is subpar. Noise is noticeable for some signals.

This TV has ONE button ratio access, 3 theater mode with position adjust. Edge enhancer mode is nice. Deep color adjust system. Neat feature is 'freeze', you can freeze the pic and the sound of the show will go on. To toggle between 60hz and 120hz use cinema mode off/on. Old DVD players look good, if using AV then change Option/input/av to av instead of colorstream. Get upconvert player or Blu-ray, hdmi is the way to go.

Sound is pretty good, clean and clear. Only 14 watts.

Computer hookup is excellent, get a hdmi cable. Internet sites look good, words are clear. Games look good. This TV is good for computer, it can recognize many formats.

Production date: Jan 2013 China. Btw this tv is on sale from bestbuy for less than 350.

Picture: 3/5
Sound: 4/5
Features: 5/5
Easy of use: 5/5
By moose_of_many_waters (San Francisco, CA United States)
This review is from: Toshiba 32L1350U 32-Inch 720p 120Hz LED HDTV (Electronics)
I picked this up for less than 200 bucks on sale. I'm not much of a TV watcher and I don't even have cable TV. I just watch PBS and special yearly events like the Oscars and the Rose Parade off my antenna. Mostly I watch movies off my Blu-Ray player. This TV was bought to replace my old 26" LCD Panasonic Viera (about six years old). The picture quality of this LED TV is definitely superior to what I had and it's nice that I get 31.5" inches of screen in the same space of my bookcase that used to hold my 26" TV. Sound quality is solid, and the digital tuner is also superior to the old one on my Panasonic (I'm getting clear reception on channels that used to be sketchy). The one thing that is inferior is the time lag in changing channels; it's a bit longer with this TV, but nothing ridiculous in terms of a wait. This unit also has a glossy screen, and personally I prefer matte screens. My TV isn't near a window, so any glare is minor, but if you plan to watch this TV during the day and your house gets lots of light, you might prefer a different model.

The remote is fairly intuitive. The only complaint I have is that this unit didn't come with a hard copy manual. I had to download one off the internet. That's being a little too cheap in my opinion. But other than that, I'd say that this TV is an excellent value.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét