Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 10, 2013

Toshiba 37E200U 37-Inch Deals

By Irishlady (Illinois) -
This review is from: Toshiba 37E200U 37-Inch 1080p 60 Hz LCD HDTV (Black Gloss) (Electronics)
I guess I'll break the ice and be the first to review this TV.
I searched for a decent 37" TV at a reasonable price and looked at several different brands. I almost bought a Vizio because of the price, but then I found this Toshiba for less than 600$. Here is what I can say about it so far:
This TV has a very good picture especially on the Directv hi-def channels. It has some interesting features that I have not yet used such as:
the ability to play picture files (like a giant digital photo frame, and
the ability to play MUSIC files, like a giant Mp3 player.
When I press the "mute" (to mute the sound)button, it will mute half way, then another press of the button mutes the sound completely.
It has a computer terminal for connecting a PC.
It has 4 HDMI inputs.

The reason I gave this TV 4 stars is the viewing angles--like most LCDs, you need to sit almost directly in front of the screen. If you try and watch it too far off to one side, the colors get a bit washed out.
For an auxillary TV, this one fits the bill. My home theatre TV is a 50" plasma, and that TV blows this one away. But if you just want a fairly large TV for everyday watching and not the whole "home theatre" experience, you will be pleased with this unit. I think Toshiba is a decent brand and most of the reviews on other Toshiba models have been pretty good.

 By SteveB -
This review is from: Toshiba 37E200U 37-Inch 1080p 60 Hz LCD HDTV (Black Gloss) (Electronics)
I just purchased this TV to replace my Samsung 27" tube HDTV which was an absolute beast (147 lbs!). This TV is WONDERFUL! It's the 3rd Toshiba LCD in my house (also have a 32" in my bedroom and a 19" in the home office). The picture is crystal clear with rich, bright, vibrant colors. I watch a lot of sports and play video games on this TV and it performs great for both. There aren't noticeable tracers when watching fast action. I wish it had a regular a/v sound output (red & white), but it only offers a digital audio output which doesn't work w/ my out-dated receiver (not the TV's fault). I compared this side-by-side to LG's similarly priced 37" model and it blew the LG away. The picture was brighter, clearer, and lost less quality at an angle. I've noticed some reviews that are critical of the TV's sound, but I'm not having any issues with it. I'm sure it doesn't compare to the sound quality of a home theatre system, but it isn't any worse than any other TV I've owned. If you're looking to get the most bang for your buck on a moderately priced lcd TV, this is the one.
By Mike V (Central Illinois) -
This review is from: Toshiba 37E200U 37-Inch 1080p 60 Hz LCD HDTV (Black Gloss) (Electronics)
I'll keep this one short and sweet. Ive had this TV for several weeks now, and couldn't be happier.

The picture is awesome. Our other TV is a Samsung 40 inch, which is another highly rated LCD, and I made my own comparison by watching a Stanley Cup Hockey game on both TV's and could not tell any difference. A Hockey game broadcast in HD is a very good test for your TV's clarity, and this Toshiba did not disappoint.

The dynamic aspect ratio works great.

The fact that Toshiba doesn't publish the contrast ratio should not be a deterrent for getting this TV. Contrast ratio is a marketing gimmick, and the determination should be that if you look at the picture, and it looks great to your eyes, who cares what the actual contrast ratio is? The blacks look black, and the whites look white, and there isn't much more to worry about.

Good price for a great TV!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét