Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 10, 2013

Toshiba 40E210 40-Inch Deals

By Ding -
This review is from: Toshiba 40E210 40-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV, Black (2011 Model) (Electronics)
After a long time waiting and searching and waiting I finally pulled the trigger on this TV. The sound is pretty poor as other reviewers have stated but I run our sound through the stereo system so it didn't really matter. Picture is very good, especially for the price. Good contrast and not a lot of fade when viewing from the side. If I used the sound I would likely have considered sending it back. But it's the perfect TV for what we use it for.

 By OldNumber7 (Baltimore, MD) -
This review is from: Toshiba 40E210 40-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV, Black (2011 Model) (Electronics)
You can't argue with the picture for the price. There are very few models offering 1080 resolution on a 40 inch screen for right around $400. This TV is easy to set up and the picture is terrific. The only significant drawback is the audio. I had to max the bass and completely take out the treble, then crank the volume all the way, just to make it passable.
Why they couldn't include an analog audio output is beyond me. I didn't intend to have to upgrade my entire home entertainment system just to buy a new TV. So now I'll have to drop anywhere from $40 to $100 for a digital to analog converter for my stereo or a basic sound bar just so I can get decent audio. Suddenly the terrific price for the TV looks more like a so-so price.
If you already have optical digital audio equipment then this is not a concern to you; in which case I heartily recommend this TV for the video. If you still have an analog home audio system -- and you don't plan to upgrade soon -- consider the extra cost you'll need to enjoy this TV with your stereo or powered speakers.
By Jeff Howard "DVD Watcher" (Seneca) -
This review is from: Toshiba 40E210 40-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV, Black (2011 Model) (Electronics)
TV arrived with no problems. Great TV - beautiful picture, nice remote, and decent sound. We hung ours on a bracket and it was easy. This is a great TV for the price and will hold its own against others costing much more. It's not as thin as the newer LED LCD models but so what! You won't go wrong with this model.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét